Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the shower enclosure and shower tray. If there is minor dirt, use a soft cloth or sponge dampened with a mild detergent to clean. To remove stubborn dirt, use alcohol. When cleaning with a bathroom cleanser, follow the label instructions and use correctly.
Do not use following items to clean: Acidic or alkaline solvents, hydrochloric acid, acetone tinners or scouring powder.
2. Usage of maintenance of shower door rollers
1) Avoid striking the movable door, which may cause it to come loose.
2) Clean rails, wheels, sliders regularly. Add lubricant (oil or lubricating wax).
3) Adjust the screws of sliders on a regular basis to ensure the sliders operate smoothly.
3. Maintenance of tempered glass
1) Do not use sharp objects against the surface to avoid damage.
2) Do no wipe the glass surface with corrosive liquid to avoid damaging the glossy surface.
3) Do not wipe the surface with an abrasive material to avoid scratches.
4. Maintenance of aluminum frame
1) Do not wipe with corrosive liquid or materials.
2) Do no use abrasive material (including toothpaste) for surface cleaning.
3) Do not scratch the surface with sharp objects.